Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

2012 is upon us!  2011 is past & hopefully we can move beyond the many trials & tribulations we had. 
May 2012 bring many blessings & our efforts prove prosperous!
If I could change things that happened in 2011, I probably would.  It's been a very difficult year.   Business has been off since 2010 and we never recovered in 2011 so I'd definitely change that.  I'm like most people, I want everything to smell sweet with roses all around.  But God knows what we have need of and He will work it all to our good.  With that in mind, I'm looking forward to what the new year holds.  I can't see the future but I can try to trust God for what He has planned. Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths. 
Lord please forgive me when my faith is small.  I know your mercy endureth forever, have mercy on me Lord and remember I am but dust. 

No comments:

Post a Comment