Saturday, January 7, 2012

Week 1 2012 So Blessed!

I had a great week! I got to keep my precious granddaughter for four days & we had so much fun.  She is so beautiful, smart & funny.  She loved playing with the cat, although he wasn't quite as thrilled.  She made piles of shredded paper in the office floor and he loved running & jumping in the piles then sliding across the floor.  She has quite an imagination and says the most amazing things.  She has an extensive vocabulary & understands things far beyond her four years.  She does NOT like to brush her long, curly hair, her teeth or to take a shower other than that she is quite agreeable and happy.  Very proud of my son for the love and patience he has with her.  He's a totally devoted daddy and they are so in love with each other.
I also got the keep Winston.  He's a long haired dachsund, he's very sweet but barks all the time which made things seem quite chaotic.  If he started barking then Sugar, my mini schnauzer, started barking & vice versa.  If he walked by the cat, the cat hissed, Winston started barking & chasing him then Sugar started barking & chasing Winston.  Uggg!


All in all it was fun & I'm glad I had the opportunity to make some cherished family memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment