Friday, April 5, 2013

Shut Your Mouth You Don't Know What You're Talking About!

My mother is a narcissist!  She is a miserable mother and grandmother who only thinks of herself.  If she's ever nice to you, beware, she obviously wants something.  I've have had very limited contact with her, and that is only when she has called me, for a little over two years.  Many people, including my husband, tell me she's 84, she won't be around much longer and then you'll regret how it's turned out.  I do regret how it's turned out but it was and still is her choice to treat people like crap on the bottom of her shoe!  She verbally, emotionally and physically abused all of her children but no one seems to be able to understand us not wanting anything to do with her. What?  If my husband or boyfriend beat me or called me belittling names continuously I don't think anyone in their right mind would give me that advise.  But, because she's my mother I'm supposed to not only forgive her but continue a relationship with her.  If that's your stance, you suck!  You haven't walked in my shoes and you don't have an inkling who she is so don't tell me I'll regret it!  If she sat me on fire, never expressed and regret, even blamed me for letting her pour gasoline over me, would you still say "but she's your mother"!  You need to wake up and realize not every mother is loving or kind.  If yours was then yay for you.  Mine wasn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment