Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It's a New Day!

I am enjoying the course on internet writing.  I've always wanted to be a writer & wanted to start taking steps in that direction.  The hubby & I have talked about going on the road together which sounds very interesting to me.  We sure can't make it on his social security but we could possibly augment that hauling freight.  If I could generate some income as well, while doing what I enjoy, well that would be wonderful!  Plus I'd get to see some of the country from coast to coast.
I just pray the Lord will lead us in the right direction & give us wisdom for all the decisions that need to be made.  It's exciting and scary all at the same time.  I just have to remember to "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not unto thine own understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy paths."  That's a promise!  God can't lie & does not break his promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment